store policy - Covid-19
Thanks for you appointment.
We will have the front door locked so please remain in your car until the service provider call you. We are very limited staff wise!
Please read these COVID19 guidelines to be prepared for your appointment:
· Social Distancing - We are splitting our Service Providers into shifts, thereby reducing the number of people in the building.
We ask that when you arrive for you appointment give us call and wait in the parking lot until we call you indicating that we are ready to take you.
· Masks - All of our staff will be required to wear masks.
We require that you wear a mask to your appointment and we ask that you wear one that secures behind the ears.
· Touchless Greetings & Goodbyes -
We will not be shaking hands or hugging at this time.
To limit contact we ask CASH, Venmo, Cashapp or Paypal ONLY!
· No Beverages - We will not be offering any beverages at this time.
· Limited Items and Guests - We ask that you arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment and no earlier.
· Appointment Only!
Please limit any belongings that you bring with you perhaps to your phone and forms of payment (rather than your handbag).
Please do not bring any extra guests with you and please do not bring children to your appointment at this time. Absolutely no pets will be allowed in the salon at this time.
· If you have an underlying health condition we ask that you wait to return to the salon until May 14th per state guidelines.
In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
We ask for your patience and understanding during this time as we are working quickly and very diligently to be both accommodating and conscientious to your needs.
We are incorporating extensive new and improved sanitation practices into every aspect of our operation, including the requirement of all of our Service Provider's completion of a Georgia State Board of Cosmetology
Appointment Only! To limit contact we ask CASH, Venmo, Cashapp or Paypal ONLY!
For futures appointments please email
email@example.com - our hours and staff are going to be very limited in the next couple of weeks!
privacy & safety
privacy & safety policy section.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments